True

Average leadtime is 5 days for all orders. Check out the latest news on our blog post section!

Welcome

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.  

8020 Wheelstand

Richard Schouteren

Hello everyone! We have been working on an 8020 wheelstand in the past months. Check below. Share your thoughts!

https://imgshare.io/image/wheelstand16.N14ljw

Discard
2 Answers
Remy Entius
Best Answer

It is looking good.

My only concern would be the sharp points of the front feet (bolts sticking out), specially for someone racing on socks.

Maybe add a knob?
Discard
Niels Mul
Best Answer

Its looking really nice. Rigid too I think the use of the aluminum profiles. As long if it has the same simlab build quality then you’re  oke. More rigid then other wheelstands. It will also sets you in a different marketing and sales territory I guess. Most wheelstands put me off because it isn’t rigid enough mainly due to used materials by other manufacturers. Or the way it’s ment to be tucked away, meaning as a wheestand is ment to be folded. 

Good luck with this new adventure. You’re nicey progressing forward in a difficult market area. As Dutch myself kinda proud to see you take a spot in the sim world manufacturers.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!