The GT-cup sim racing chassis has been reworked now to be a true entry level sim-racing rig. Stage-1 is the first edition of this sim rig first in a series, designed to be upgradable and expandable in different ways forming the base of the frame.
Major change to the construction are the reinforced uprights, which now offer maximum stability. With this upgrade, the GT-cup can be used with wheels ranging from Logitech to Direct Drive ffb systems. The wheel deck offers more adjustability were the crossbars can be adjusted to fit any bolt pattern. In addition using the clamp levers on the side of the uprights, it can be tilted forward or backwards to give your steering wheel the right angle.
Pedals are mounted flat on the base and can be adjusted forward or backwards, again be able to adjust to fit any bolt pattern. As for gear that is hard mounted from the bottom, the Stage-1 kit has 8 aluminium corner brackets included that can be used to for mounting Logitech / Thrustmaster pedals and steering wheels from the bottom up.
The stages, where as of now only stage-1 is available, gives room to customise your sim racing rig and to update it over time to fit your needs. To give a better understanding of what is in the pipeline see the below overview:
- Stage-1: Baseframe
- Stage-2: Adjustable pedal deck, including inverted mounting
- Stage-3: Bolt on triple monitor support
- Stage-4: Frame for PC
- Stage-5: Seat mover
As the modularity of working with profile system allows, the Stage-1 frame can be combined with many other products and in different ways.
- Reinforced uprights
- Movable seat position
- Steering wheel position fully adjustable
- Pedal position adjustable forward and backwards
- Easily upgradable with extra shifter mounts
- Fanatec Club sport pedals V1/V2/V3/V3 inverted
- Fanatec CSR pedals
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheel + Lite
- Logitech G25/27/G29
- Thrustmaster Wheels T3PA/500RS
- Direct drive wheels (Bodnar, OSW)
- Heusinkveld Pedals and baseplate
- Aluminium profiles and mounting materials
- Aluminium profile type: Item 40 mm slot 8 mm
- GT-cup chassis dimensions: 1300 mm x 680 mm (Length x width outer dimensions)
- Steering wheel height adjustability: 0 – 650 mm
- Suitable for +200cm body length
Not Included in the package:
- Racing Seat
- Seat bracket
- Mounting plates (shifter, wheel deck)
- Mounting point for shifter
- Single package