P1-X sim racing cockpit - Black
Lead time 15-20 days before dispatch
P1-X sim racing chassis
Moving forward from our successful predecessor we are happy to announce the P1-X sim racing chassis. It is largely based on all what made the P1 one of the best sim racing chassis available.
As a long-time requested feature, we added the 4 feet brackets for extra stability, but we kept these optional to keep the price sharp. Additionally, we re-worked the pedal tray which now offers a wider range of adjustability.
The newly designed pedal tray give the extra flexibility needed to handle a wide variety of seating positions. It covers movement in all directions including completely flipped around to have the pedals sit on the deck. Also, its configured in such a way that it will accommodate different pedals sets, and the possibility to add an adjustable heel plate which we will release soon.
The uprights are the main focus point when creating a rigid frame. Steering forces are creating a moment (torque force) at the base of the uprights, even more so with the high forces Direct Drive wheels are operating. To counter these effectively, a play-free connection of the upright is essential. These sandwich plates lock the uprights firmly into place. Because they are easy to install, success guaranteed.
Standard the P1 is fitted with a shifter/accessories mount, running from the uprights to the back of the rig. Can be mounted both left and right. In addition, extra 2 profiles are provided to add the possibility of multiple configurations.
Wheel Deck Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- Fanatec Elite wheel series
- Fanatec Podium DD wheels DD1, DD2
- Thrustmaster wheels (T500RS, TC-PS, TS-XW, T300RS, T-GT)
- Logitech G25, G27, G29
- AccuForce V1/V2
Front Mounting Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- MiGe 130ST (small, big)
- Bodnar 50 series
- Lenze MCS12 series
- SimuCube 2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate
Podium DD wheel Version:
- Fanatec Podium DD1 & DD2 wheel
- Base structure featuring 160x40 mm aluminium profiles. Special sandwich plates lock the uprights from any movement.
- Dashboard bracket securely fixates you Servo Drive wheel (Mige, SimuCube)
- Movable seat position (can be positioned inclined)
- Steering wheel position fully adjustable
- Pedal position fully adjustable
- Side mounting point included that can be configured in different ways
- Fanatec pedals can be mounted without additional hardware. Heusinkveld pedals can be mounted without extra materials, all bolts/nuts included.
- Heel plate can be purchased separately.
- Different sizes of spare bolts to mount seat brackets, shifters, and pedals
Included in the package:
- Aluminium profiles and mounting materials
- Bolts for mounting seats and peripherals
- Schematic instructions available as download
- Rubber feet
Not Included in the package:
- Adjustable feet - selected separately
- Seat bracket
- Mounting plates for shifter
- Heel plate
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.