GT2 Sim Racing Cockpit
The GT2 is our most accessible cockpit dedicated to facilitating direct drive wheel without flex.
SALE WHILE THE STOCKS LAST
- Fast and reliable worldwide shipping
- Official e-sports supplier for Mercedes F1 team
- Secure payment methods for all regions and currencies
- Small form factor but very rigid platform
- Compatible with high-end direct drive wheels
- Versatile pedal tray with great compatibility
- Highly adjustable driving position
The original GT2 cockpit is back and improved! It features the small form-factor footprint, but feels everything but small when sitting in it. With the inclined uprights getting in and out of the GT2 is easy. The Front mount is now made of 15 mm thick aluminium and features slots to mount anything you would like. The pedal tray section is made of aluminium profiles which makes it versatile to house any pedals, of the shelf sets or custom made.
The 40-series slot 8 mm anodized profiles create an extremely flexible base for mounting and adjusting the rig to anyone’s liking. With the slots running on all side of the profile, adjusting upright and seat position can be easily be done.
Made for direct drive
The GT2 is compatible with high-end direct drive wheels from the brand Simucube, Lenze Bodnar and MiGe. To see if your wheel or pedals are supported, please check the compatibility section on this page.
The GT2 features a design that maximizes the rigidity from the used materials. Wheel mount is reinforced to be able to cope with the forces from the strongest of steering wheels.
Versatile pedal deck
The pedal deck is extremely versatile, the position of the support bars can be altered to suit almost all pedals. For Logitech and Thrustmaster pedals 4x connector brackets are needed.
Bodnar 50 series
Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
Lenze MCS12 series
MiGe 130ST (small, big)
Simagic Alpha Mini DD
SimuCube 2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate
VRS DirectForce Pro
Augury Pedals 121 (with Augury baseplate)
BJ Steel F1/GT
Fanatec Clubsport V3, Inverted V3
Fanatec CSL/CSL Elite Pedals LC
Fanatec Elite pedals
Heusinkveld Pro, Sprint, Ultimate
*Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920
Meca Cup Pedals
Simagic P2000 Pedals
Simtrecs ProPedal GT
SimWorkx Pro pedals
*Thrustmaster T500RS, TX/T300, T-LCM, T3PA
VRS DirectForce Pro
* Both the Logitech and Thrustmaster pedal sets are mounted from the bottom. To be able to mount these to the GT2 pedal deck, additional corner brackets are required. Please refer to the manual of your pedal set to determine how many additional corner brackets you need.
Aluminium profiles and mounting materials
Bolts for mounting seats and peripherals
Schematic instructions available as download
Front type wheel mount
Mounting plates for shifter
Side mount, can be purchased separately