Team Redline TR1 Chassis
- Rated 4.8/5 on Trustpilot by customers
- Fast and reliable worldwide shipping
- Official e-sports supplier for Mercedes F1 team
- Secure payment methods for all regions and currencies
Introducing the Team Redline TR1 chassis! An evolution on the GT2 chassis were the GT2 emphasized on a compact setup for Servo Drive Wheels, the TR1 focuses on compatibility and ease of use. The re-designed wheel-deck has been extended making getting in and out easier. The Pedal deck is manufactured from a single sheet of thick 5 mm aluminium with the folds giving it structural integrity to handle the forces that are generated by braking. Also, the pedal deck can be mounted in a different position and the angle is adjustable. The wheel-deck also can be tilted with the 2 levers on the side. The wheel-deck pre-cut mounting patterns cover all wheel setups from Fanatec, Thrustmaster and Logitech. The same counts for the pedal deck, with additionally pre-cut holes for mounting Heusinkveld Pro Pedals.
The 40-series slot 8 mm anodized profiles create an extremely flexible base for mounting and adjusting the rig to anyone’s liking. With the slots running on all side of the profile, adjusting upright and seat position can be easily be done.
Wheel Deck Compatibility:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- Fanatec Elite wheel series
- Fanatec Podium DD wheels (DD1, DD2, CSL DD)
- Thrustmaster wheels (T500RS, TC-PS, TS-XW, T300RS, T-GT)
- Logitech G25, G27, G29
- AccuForce V1/V2
Pedal deck Compatibility:
- Fanatec Club Sport Pedals all versions
- Fanatec Elite pedals
- Fanatec CSL/CSL Elite Pedals LC
- Thrustmaster T3PA pedals
- Logitech G27/G28 pedals
- Heusinkveld PRO pedal set
- Heusinkveld Sprint pedal set
Product extended highlights
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.