P1-X sim racing cockpit
Lead time 5-15 days before dispatch
P1-X sim racing chassis
Moving forward from our successful predecessor we are happy to announce the P1-X sim racing chassis. It is largely based on all what made the P1 one of the best sim racing chassis available.
As a long-time requested feature, we added the 4 feet brackets for extra stability, but we kept these optional to keep the price sharp. Additionally, we re-worked the pedal tray which now offers a wider range of adjustability.
The newly designed pedal tray give the extra flexibility needed to handle a wide variety of seating positions. It covers movement in all directions including completely flipped around to have the pedals sit on the deck. Also, its configured in such a way that it will accommodate different pedals sets, and the possibility to add an adjustable heel plate which we will release soon.
NOTE: Fanatec CSL/CSL Elite Pedals LC are supported
The uprights are the main focus point when creating a rigid frame. Steering forces are creating a moment (torque force) at the base of the uprights, even more so with the high forces Direct Drive wheels are operating. To counter these effectively, a play-free connection of the upright is essential. These sandwich plates lock the uprights firmly into place. Because they are easy to install, success guaranteed.
Standard the P1 is fitted with a shifter/accessories mount, running from the uprights to the back of the rig. Can be mounted both left and right. In addition, extra 2 profiles are provided to add the possibility of multiple configurations.
Wheel Deck Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- Fanatec Elite wheel series
- Fanatec Podium DD wheels DD1, DD2, CSL DD
- Thrustmaster wheels (T500RS, TC-PS, TS-XW, T300RS, T-GT)
- Logitech G25, G27, G29
- AccuForce V1/V2
Front Mounting Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- MiGe 130ST (small, big)
- Bodnar 50 series
- Lenze MCS12 series
- SimuCube 2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate
Podium DD wheel Version:
- Fanatec Podium DD1 & DD2 wheel
- Support for CSL DD coming soon!
- Base structure featuring 160x40 mm aluminium profiles. Special sandwich plates lock the uprights from any movement.
- Dashboard bracket securely fixates you Servo Drive wheel (Mige, SimuCube)
- Movable seat position (can be positioned inclined)
- Steering wheel position fully adjustable
- Pedal position fully adjustable
- Side mounting point included that can be configured in different ways
- Fanatec pedals can be mounted without additional hardware. Heusinkveld pedals can be mounted without extra materials, all bolts/nuts included.
- Heel plate can be purchased separately.
- Different sizes of spare bolts to mount seat brackets, shifters, and pedals
Included in the package:
- Aluminium profiles and mounting materials
- Bolts for mounting seats and peripherals
- Schematic instructions available as download
- Rubber feet
Not Included in the package:
- Adjustable feet - selected separately
- Seat bracket
- Mounting plates for shifter
- Heel plate
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.