Pedal slider baseplate
3-week lead time applies during the holiday season
The baseplate allows pedals to be mounted on the Sim-Lab seat slider, which makes it easy to quickly adjust the position of the pedals relative to the seat. Also, it can be used without the seat slider forming a heel rest and a solid mounting point for the pedals. The pedal plate is now 12 mm thick instead of 10 mm and is more rigid than ever.
Compatible with P1-X, GT1 Pro, the old GT1 rig, and 80/20-based pedal decks. The baseplate is not compatible with the GT1-EVO rig except with the 2020 version and onwards (with steel pedal deck).
- Sim-Lab XP1
- Asetek Forte/Invicta 2 pedal/3 pedal set
- Augury Pedals 121 (using their baseplate)
- BJ Steel F1/GT
- Cube Controls SP-01 (use m6 hardware)
- Fanatec Clubsport pedals
- Fanatec Elite pedals
- Fanatec CSL*/CSL Elite Pedals LC
- Heusinkveld Pro's / Sprint / Ultimate pedal sets
- InSim Talento
- Meca Cup Pedals
- Logitech G-Series**
- Simagic P2000 (using their baseplate)
- Simcoaches P1-3
- Simgrade R7 Pedals
- Simtrecs Pro Pedal GT
- Simucube Active Pedal
- Thrustmaster T-LCM**, T3PA Pedals & TCP
- VRS Direct Force Pro
* Fanatec CSL with Load Cell kit can be mounted using both front holes and two (out of 3) back holes, on the accelerator and brake pedals. The holes on the pedals need 6mm bolts and a washer to fit in the slots.
** Thrustmaster T-LCM and Logitech pedal only use the top slot to mount.
- Type Universal
- Seat slider Yes or No
- Heel plate Yes or No
- Spacers for offsetting the baseplate from the seat slider
- Bolts & nuts for mounting the pedals
- For the heel plate spacers and mounting material
- Seat slider (optional)
- Heel plate (optional)